30 CFR Part 1218, Subpart J - Debt Collection and Administrative Offset
prev | next
- § 1218.700 — What definitions apply to the regulations in this subpart?
- § 1218.701 — What is ONRR's authority to issue these regulations?
- § 1218.702 — What happens to delinquent debts you owe ONRR?
- § 1218.703 — What notice will ONRR give you of our intent to refer a matter to Treasury to collect a debt?
- § 1218.704 — What is ONRR's policy on interest and administrative costs?
- § 1218.705 — What is ONRR's policy on recommending revocation of your ability to engage in Federal or Indian leasing, licensing, or granting of easements, permits, or rights-of-way?
- § 1218.706 — What debts may ONRR refer to Treasury to collect by administrative offset or tax refund offset?
77 FR 25887, May 2, 2012, unless otherwise noted.
Title 30 published on 2014-07-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.