30 CFR Part 1227 - DELEGATION TO STATES
- Delegation of ONRR Royalty Functions
- Delegation Proposals
- Hearing Process
- § 1227.106 — What statutory requirements must a State meet to receive a delegation?
- § 1227.107 — When will the ONRR Director decide whether to approve a State's delegation proposal?
- § 1227.108 — How will ONRR notify a State of its decision?
- § 1227.109 — What if the ONRR Director denies a State's delegation proposal?
- § 1227.110 — When and for how long are delegation agreements effective?
- Existing Delegations
- States' Responsibilities To Perform Delegated Functions
- § 1227.200 — What are a State's general responsibilities if it accepts a delegation?
- § 1227.201 — What standards must a State comply with for performing delegated functions?
- § 1227.300 — What audit functions may a State perform?
- § 1227.301 — What are a State's responsibilities if it performs audits?
- § 1227.400 — What functions may a State perform in processing production reports or royalty reports?
- § 1227.401 — What are a State's responsibilities if it processes production reports or royalty reports?
- § 1227.500 — What functions may a State perform to ensure that reporters correct erroneous report data?
- § 1227.501 — What are a State's responsibilities to ensure that reporters correct erroneous data?
- § 1227.600 — What automated verification functions may a State perform?
- § 1227.601 — What are a State's responsibilities if it performs automated verification?
- § 1227.700 — What enforcement documents may a State issue in support of its delegated function?
- § 1227.800 — How will ONRR monitor a State's performance of delegated functions?
- § 1227.801 — What if a State does not adequately perform a delegated function?
- § 1227.802 — How will ONRR terminate a State's delegation agreement?
- § 1227.803 — What are the hearing procedures for terminating a State's delegation agreement?
- § 1227.804 — How else may a State's delegation agreement terminate?
- § 1227.805 — How may a State obtain a new delegation agreement after termination?
Title 30 published on 2014-07-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.