30 CFR Part 285, Subpart C - Rights-of-Way Grants and Rights-of-Use and Easement Grants for Renewable Energy Activities
ROW Grants and RUE Grants
- § 285.300 — What types of activities are authorized by ROW grants and RUE grants issued under this part?
- § 285.301 — What do ROW grants and RUE grants include?
- § 285.302 — What are the general requirements for ROW grant and RUE grant holders?
- § 285.303 — How long will my ROW grant or RUE grant remain in effect?
- § 285.304 — [Reserved]
Obtaining ROW Grants and RUE Grants
- § 285.305 — How do I request an ROW grant or RUE grant?
- § 285.306 — What action will MMS take on my request?
- § 285.307 — How will MMS determine whether competitive interest exists for ROW grants and RUE grants?
- § 285.308 — How will MMS conduct an auction for ROW grants and RUE grants?
- § 285.309 — When will MMS issue a noncompetitive ROW grant or RUE grant?
- § 285.310 — What is the effective date of an ROW grant or RUE grant?
- §§ 285.311-285.314 — [Reserved]
- Financial Requirements for ROW Grants and RUE Grants
Title 30 published on 2014-07-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.