31 CFR Part 370, Subpart D - Electronic Submission of Transaction Requests Through the Bureau of the Public Debt
- § 370.35 — Does the Bureau of the Public Debt accept all electronically signed transaction requests?
- § 370.36 — When does a transaction request become effective?
- § 370.37 — Where is the point of transaction for an electronically submitted transaction request?
- § 370.38 — What is the legal effect of an electronic signature?
- § 370.39 — To what extent is a digital signature admissible in any civil litigation or dispute?
- § 370.40 — Can I be held accountable if my negligence contributes to a forged signature?
- § 370.41 — What limitations exist on liability?
Title 31 published on 2014-07-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.