(a) The following individuals are Secretarial Designees for space-available care in MTFs on a reimbursable basis, unless specified otherwise by a Service Secretary:
(1) The President and Vice President, and their spouses and minor children.
(2) Members of Congress.
(3) Members of the Cabinet.
(4) Officials of the Department of Defense appointed by the President and confirmed by the Senate.
(5) Article III Federal Judges. (Article III courts are: The Supreme Court of the United States, U.S. Courts of Appeal, U.S. District Courts, U.S. Court of International Trade, United States Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court, United States Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court of Review.)
(6) Judges of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces.
(7) Assistants to the President.
(8) Director of the White House Military Office.
(9) Former Presidents of the United States and their spouses, widows, and minor children.
Title 32 published on 2012-07-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.