32 CFR 110.4 - Responsibilities.
(a) The Assistant Secretary of Defense (Force Management and Personnel) (ADS(FM&P)), or designee, shall:
(3) Announce the standard rates of commutation instead of uniforms to the Military Departments not later than August 1 each year.
(b) The Director, Defense Logistics Agency (DLA), shall provide the Military Departments during December of each year the current unit price list of uniform items to be used the following fiscal year.
(1) Prescribe the standard uniform items for each climatic zone, sex, and course (basic and advanced) in quantities authorized to be provided.
(2) Develop the communication rates, based on the standard Military Service uniforms, and establish procedures for rate review on an annual basis.
(3) Submit to the ASD(FM&P) an estimate of the rates of commutation, based on the latest DLA clothing rate, for climatic zones by sex and course not later than July 1 of each year.
(4) Classify educational institutions as Military Colleges (MC), Civilian Colleges (CC), or Military Junior Colleges (MJC), hereafter also called schools.
(5) Conduct inspections to ensure that the schools meet the requirements for the respective classifications and that those receiving commutation funds provide quality uniforms in sufficient quantities.
Title 32 published on 2014-07-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.