32 CFR 156.4 - Responsibilities.
prev | next
(a) The Assistant Secretary of Defense for Command, Control, Communications, and Intelligence shall:
(5) Ensure that research is conducted to assess and improve the effectiveness of the DoDPSP (DoD Directive 5210.79 5).
5 See footnote 1 to 156.1(b).
(6) Ensure that the Defense Investigative Service is operated pursuant to 32 CFR part 361.
(7) Ensure that the DoD Security Institute provides the education, training, and awareness support to the DoDPSP under DoD Directive 5200.32. 6
6 See footnote 1 to 156.1(b).
(8) Be authorized to make exceptions to the requirements of this part on a case-by-case basis when it is determined that doing so furthers the mission of the Department of Defense and is consistent with the protection of classified information from unauthorized disclosure.
(1) Be responsible for providing advice and guidance as to the legal sufficiency of procedures and standards implementing the DoDPSP and the DISP.
(2) Exercise oversight of PSP appeals procedures to verify that the rights of individuals are being protected consistent with the constitution, laws of the United States, Executive Orders, Directives, or Regulations that implement the DoDPSP and DISP, and with the interests of national security.
(1) Designate a senior official who shall be responsible for implementing the DoDPSP within their components.
Title 32 published on 2013-07-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.