(a) A registrant is ineligible for Class 3-A when:
(1) He assumed an obligation to his dependents specifically for the purpose of evading training and service; or
(2) He acquired excessive financial obligations primarily to establish his dependency claim; or
(3) His dependents would not be deprived of reasonable support if the registrant is inducted; or
(4) There are other persons willing and able to assume the support of his dependents; or
(5) The dependents would suffer only normal anguish of separation from the registrant if he is inducted; or
(6) The hardship to a dependent is based solely on financial conditions and can be removed by payment and allowances which are payable by the United States to the dependents of persons who are serving in the Armed Forces; or
(7) The hardship to the dependent is based upon considerations that can be eliminated by payments and allowances which are payable by the United States to the dependents of persons who are serving in the Armed Forces.
[47 FR 4658, Feb. 1, 1982, as amended at 52 FR 24458, July 1, 1987]
Title 32 published on 2012-07-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.