(a) When suspended for cause, immediately notify the company and the agent, in writing, of the reason. When the installation commander determines that suspension should be extended throughout the Department of the Army (whether for the agent or his company), send the case to HQDA (DAAGPSI) WASH DC 20314. Provide all factors on which the commander based his decision concerning the agent or company (exempt report, para 7-2o, Army Regulation 335-15). This notification should include—
(1) Copies of the “show cause” hearing record or summary,
(2) The installation regulations or extract,
(3) The investigation report with sworn statements by all personnel affected by or having knowledge of the violations,
(4) The statement signed by the agent as required in § 552.60(c).
(5) Notification letters sent to the company and the agent advising of suspension of installation solicitation privileges, and
(6) If the agent failed to respond to notification of the hearing, a copy of the letters sent to him and the company offering them the opportunity to be heard.
(b) If the grounds for suspension bear significantly on the eligibility of the agent or company to hold a State license or to meet other regulatory requirements, notify the appropriate State or local civil authorities.
Title 32 published on 2012-07-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.