32 CFR 806.26 - Addressing FOIA requests.
(a) FOIA requests concerning Air National Guard Inspector General records should be sent to 11 CS/SCSR (FOIA), 1000 Air Force Pentagon, Washington, DC 20330-1000.
(b) Addressing Air Force Freedom of Information Act requests. The Department of the Air Force, a component of the DoD, includes the Office of the Secretary of the Air Force, the Chief of Staff of the Air Force (who is supported by Headquarters Air Force or “Air Staff” elements), the MAJCOMs, the FOAs, and DRUs. This section lists the FOIA office addresses. A selected subordinate unit is also included in this section. Realignment of Air Force elements is frequent; addresses listed below are subject to change.
(c) The Department of the Air Force does not have a central repository for Air Force records. FOIA requests are addressed to the Air Force element that has custody of the record desired. In answering inquiries regarding FOIA requests, Air Force personnel will assist requesters in determining the correct Air Force element to address their requests. If there is uncertainty as to the ownership of the record desired, refer the requester to the Air Force element that is most likely to have the record. Two organizations that include Air Force elements, and hold some Air Force-related records, are also included in the addresses listed below.
(2) Air Education and Training Command (AETC): HQ AETC/SCTS, 61 Main Circle Suite 2, Randolph AFB TX 78150-4545.
(3) Air Force Materiel Command (AFMC): HQ AFMC/SCDP, 4225 Logistics Avenue, Suite 6, Wright-Patterson AFB, OH 45433-5745.
(5) Air Force Special Operations Command (AFSOC): HQ AFSOC/SCMN, 100 Bartley Street, Suite 201, Hurlburt Field, FL 32544-5273.
(6) Air Force Space Command (AFSPC): HQ AFSPC/SCMA, 150 Vandenberg Street, Suite 1105, Peterson AFB, CO 80914-4400.
(7) Air Mobility Command (AMC): HQ AMC/SCYNR, 203 West Losey Street, Room 3180, Scott AFB, IL 62225-5223.
(9) United States Air Forces in Europe (USAFE): HQ USAFE/SCMI, Unit 3050, Box 125, APO AE 09094-0125.
(2) Air Force Base Conversion Agency (AFBCA): AFBCA/ESA, 1700 North Moore Street, Suite 2300, Arlington, VA 22209-2802.
(3) Air Force Center for Environmental Excellence (AFCEE): HQ AFCEE/MSI, 3207 North Road, Brooks AFB, TX 78235-5363.
(4) Air Force Civil Engineering Support Agency (AFCESA): HQ AFCESA/IMD, 139 Barnes Drive Suite 1, Tyndall AFB, FL 32403-5319.
(5) Air Force Historical Research Agency (AFHRA): AFHRA/RSA, 600 Chennault Circle, Maxwell AFB, AL 36112-6424.
(6) Air Force Inspection Agency (AFIA): (Shared FOIA office/function, AFIA and Air Force Safety Agency) AFSA/JAR, 9700 Avenue G SE, Suite 236B, Kirtland AFB, NM 87117-5670.
(7) Air Force Medical Support Agency (AFMSA): AFMSA/CCEA, 2510 Kennedy Circle, Suite 208, Brooks AFB, TX 78235-5121.
(9) Air Force Office of Special Investigations (AFOSI): HQ AFOSI/SCR, P. O. Box 2218, Waldorf, MD 20604-2218.
(10) Air Force Personnel Center (AFPC): HQ AFPC/MSIMD, 550 C Street West, Suite 48, Randolph AFB, TX 78150-4750.
(11) Air Force Center for Quality and Innovation (AFCQMI): AFCQMI/CSP, 550 E Street East, Randolph AFB, TX 78150-4451.
(12) Air Force Safety Agency (AFSA): (Shared FOIA office/function, AFIA, and AFSA) AFSA/JARF, 9700 Avenue G SE, Suite 236B, Kirtland AFB, NM 87117-5670.
(13) Air Force Security Forces Center (AFSFC): AFSFC/CCQ 1720 Patrick Street, Lackland AFB, TX 78236-5226.
(14) Air Force Services Agency (AFSVA): AFSVA/SVSR, 9504 1H-35 North, Suite 250, San Antonio, TX 78233-6635.
(15) Air Force Technical Applications Center (AFTAC): AFTAC/LSCS, 1030 South Highway, Suite A1A, Patrick AFB, FL 32925-6001.
(16) Air Intelligence Agency (AIA): AIA/DOOI, 102 Hall Boulevard, Suite 229, San Antonio, TX 78243-7029.
(17) Air Reserve Personnel Center (ARPC): ARPC/SCS, 6760 East Irvington Place, #6600, Denver, CO 80280-6600.
(18) Air Force Weather Agency (AFWA): HQ AFWA/SCI, 106 Peacekeeper Drive Suite 2N3, Offutt AFB, NE 68113-4039.
(19) Air Force History Support Office (AFHSO): AFHSO, 500 Duncan Avenue Box 94, Bolling AFB, DC 20332-1111.
(1) Air Force Operational Test and Evaluation Center (AFOTEC): AFOTEC/SCM, 8500 Gibson Boulevard SE, Kirtland AFB, NM 87117-5558.
(2) 11th Wing: 11 CS/SCSR (FOIA), 1000 Air Force Pentagon, Washington, DC 20330-1000 (if a person is unsure where to send a FOIA request for Air Force records, or is seeking records from the Office of the Secretary of the Air Force, or other Headquarters Air Force records, use this address).
(3) United States Air Force Academy (USAFA): 10 CS/SCBD, 2304 Cadet Drive, Suite 232, USAFA, CO 80840-5060.
(g) Selected subordinate units: Air Force Communications Agency (AFCA): HQ AFCA/CCQI, 203 West Losey Street, Room 1022, Scott AFB, IL 62225-5203.
(1) Army and Air Force Exchange Service (AAFES): HQ AAFES/GC-E, P.O. Box 660202, Dallas, TX 75266-0202.
Title 32 published on 2013-07-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.