32 CFR 881.1 - Applying for discharge.
prev | next
(1) You may apply for discharge if you were a member of a recognized group. A spouse, next of kin, or legal representative may apply on behalf of a deceased or mentally incompetent person. Proof of death or mental incompetency must accompany such an application.
(1) Send your application for discharge to the Directorate of Personnel Program Management, Separations Branch, HQ AFPC/DPPRS, 550 C Street West, Suite 11, Randolph AFB, TX 78150-4713.
(1) Fill out DD Form 2168, Application for Discharge of Member or Survivor of Member of Group Certified to Have Performed Active Duty With the Armed Forces of the U.S., or write a letter.
(2) Obtain DD Form 2168 from HQ AFPC/DPRS, 550 C Street West, Suite 11, Randolph AFB, TX 78150-4713 or the National Personnel Records Center (NPRC), 9700 Page Boulevard, St. Louis, MO 63132.
(3) Make your application as complete as possible; the burden of proof is on you. Provide all available evidence to document your membership in the group and what services you performed.
Title 32 published on 2013-07-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.