Jump to navigation
Title 32 published on 2013-07-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.
This list is taken from the Parallel Table of Authorities and Rules provided by GPO [Government Printing Office].
It is not guaranteed to be accurate or up-to-date, though we do refresh the database weekly. More limitations on accuracy are described at the GPO site.
20 U.S. Code § 1681
20 U.S. Code § 1682
- Federal administrative enforcement; report to Congressional committees
20 U.S. Code § 1683
- Judicial review
20 U.S. Code § 1685
- Authority under other laws unaffected
20 U.S. Code § 1686
- Interpretation with respect to living facilities
20 U.S. Code § 1687
- Interpretation of “program or activity”
20 U.S. Code § 1688
- Neutrality with respect to abortion