§ 334.510U.S. Navy Fuel Depot Pier, St. Johns River, Jacksonville, Fla.; restricted area.
(a) The area is described as:
(1) A line running at 238.5° true and paralleling the pier at 100 feet is extended from the eastern edge of the mooring platform #59 to the western edge of platform #65. From these points the boundaries are extended to the shoreline along lines running at 328.5°.
(2) The easterly waterward coordinate being:
30°23′58.0″ N 81°37′15.0″ W
(3) The westerly waterward coordinate being:
30°23′53.0″ N 81°37′24.4″ W
(1) The use of waters as previously described by private and/or commercial floating craft or persons is prohibited with the exception of vessels or persons that have been specifically authorized to do so by the Officer in Charge of the Navy Fuel Depot.
(2) This regulation shall be enforced by the Officer in Charge, U.S. Navy Fuel Depot, Jacksonville, Florida, and such agencies as the officer in charge may designate.
[44 FR 12192, Mar. 6, 1979, as amended at 45 FR 27755, Apr. 24, 1980. Redesignated at 50 FR 42696, Oct. 22, 1985, as amended at 62 FR 17554, Apr. 10, 1997]
Title 33 published on 2014-07-01
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 33.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.