33 CFR Part 149, Subpart F - Design and Equipment
prev | next
- § 149.600 — What does this subpart do?
- § 149.610 — What must the District Commander be notified of and when?
- § 149.615 — What construction drawings and specifications are required?
- § 149.620 — What happens when the Commandant (CG-5P) reviews and evaluates the construction drawings and specifications?
- § 149.625 — What are the design standards?
- Structural Fire Protection
- Single Point Moorings
- Helicopter Fueling Facilities
- Emergency Power
- General Alarm System
- Public Address System
- Medical Treatment Rooms
- Means of Escape
- Personnel Landings
- Guardrails and Similar Devices
- Noise Limits
- Portable Lights
Title 33 published on 2014-07-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.