33 CFR Part 150, Subpart J - Safety Zones, No Anchoring Areas, and Areas To Be Avoided
prev | next
- § 150.900 — What does this subpart do?
- § 150.905 — Why are safety zones, no anchoring areas, and areas to be avoided established?
- § 150.910 — What installations, structures, or activities are prohibited in a safety zone?
- § 150.915 — How are safety zones, no anchoring areas, and areas to be avoided established and modified?
- § 150.920 — How can I find notice of new or proposed safety zones?
- § 150.925 — How long may a safety zone, no anchoring area, or area to be avoided remain in place?
- § 150.930 — What datum is used for the geographic coordinates in this subpart?
- § 150.940 — Safety zones for specific deepwater ports.
Title 33 published on 2014-07-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.