33 CFR Part 96, Subpart D - Authorization of Recognized Organizations To Act on Behalf of the U.S.
prev | next
- § 96.400 — Purpose.
- § 96.410 — Who does this regulation apply to?
- § 96.420 — What authority may an organization ask for under this regulation?
- § 96.430 — How does an organization submit a request to be authorized?
- § 96.440 — How will the Coast Guard decide whether to approve an organization's request to be authorized?
- § 96.450 — What happens if the Coast Guard disapproves an organization's request to be authorized?
- § 96.460 — How will I know what the Coast Guard requires of my organization if my organization receives authorization?
- § 96.470 — How does the Coast Guard terminate an organization's authorization?
- § 96.480 — What is the status of a certificate if the issuing organization has its authority terminated?
- § 96.490 — What further obligations exist for an organization if the Coast Guard terminates its authorization?
- § 96.495 — How can I appeal a decision made by an authorized organization?
Title 33 published on 2013-07-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.