34 CFR 299.10 - What complaint procedures shall an SEA adopt?
prev | next
(1) Receiving and resolving any complaint from an organization or individual that the SEA or an agency or consortium of agencies is violating a Federal statute or regulation that applies to an applicable program listed in paragraph (b) of this section;
(2) Reviewing an appeal from a decision of an agency or consortium of agencies with respect to a complaint; and
(3) Conducting an independent on-site investigation of a complaint if the SEA determines that an on-site investigation is necessary.
(2) Part B of title I (Even Start Family Literacy Programs) (other than the federally administered direct grants for Indian tribes and tribal organizations, children of migratory workers, Statewide family literacy initiatives, and a prison that house women and children).
(4) Part D of title I (Children and Youth Who Are Neglected, Delinquent, or At Risk of Dropping Out).
(5) Title II (Eisenhower Professional Development Program) (other than section 2103 and part C of this title).(Approved by the Office of Management and Budget under OMB control number 1810-0591)
Title 34 published on 2014-07-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.