(a) As used in this part, policies means State statutes, regulations, Governor's orders, directives by the lead agency, or other written documents that represent the State's position concerning any matter covered under this part.
(b) State policies include—
(1) A State's commitment to maintain the statewide system (see § 303.140 );
(2) A State's eligibility criteria and procedures (see § 303.300 );
(3) A statement that, consistent with § 303.520(b), provides that services under this part will be provided at no cost to parents, except where a system of payments is provided for under Federal or State law.
(4) A State's standards for personnel who provide services to children eligible under this part (see § 303.361 );
(5) A State's position and procedures related to contracting or making other arrangements with service providers under subpart F of this part; and
(6) Other positions that the State has adopted related to implementing any of the other requirements under this part.
(Authority: 20 U.S.C. 1431-1445)
[58 FR 40959, July 30, 1993. Redesignated and amended at 63 FR 18294, Apr. 14, 1998]
Title 34 published on 2012-07-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.