(a) General. Each lead agency shall ensure that the parents of children eligible under this part are afforded the rights in paragraph (b) of this section in any administrative proceedings carried out under § 303.420.
(b) Rights. Any parent involved in an administrative proceeding has the right to—
(1) Be accompanied and advised by counsel and by individuals with special knowledge or training with respect to early intervention services for children eligible under this part;
(2) Present evidence and confront, cross-examine, and compel the attendance of witnesses;
(3) Prohibit the introduction of any evidence at the proceeding that has not been disclosed to the parent at least five days before the proceeding;
(4) Obtain a written or electronic verbatim transcription of the proceeding; and
(5) Obtain written findings of fact and decisions.
(Approved by the Office of Management and Budget under control number 1820-0550)
(Authority: 20 U.S.C. 1439)
Title 34 published on 2012-07-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.