34 CFR 350.4 - What regulations apply?
The following regulations apply to the Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects and Centers Program:
(1) 34 CFR part 74 (Administration of Grants and Agreements with Institutions of Higher Education, Hospitals, and Other Non-profit Organizations).
(2) 34 CFR part 75 (Direct Grant Programs).
(3) 34 CFR part 77 (Definitions that Apply to Department Regulations).
(4) 34 CFR part 80 (Uniform Administrative Requirements for Grants and Cooperative Agreements to State and Local Governments).
(5) 34 CFR part 81 (General Education Provisions Act—Enforcement).
(6) 34 CFR part 82 (New Restrictions on Lobbying).
(7) 34 CFR part 85 (Governmentwide Debarment and Suspension (Nonprocurement) and Governmentwide Requirements for Drug-Free Workplace (Grants)).
(8) 34 CFR part 86 (Drug-Free Schools and Campuses).
(b) The regulations in this part 350.
(1) Subject to the additional requirement in paragraph (c)(2) of this section, 34 CFR part 97 (Protection of Human Subjects).
(2) If an institutional review board (IRB) reviews research that purposefully requires inclusion of children with disabilities or individuals with mental disabilities as research subjects, the IRB must have at least one member who is primarily concerned with the welfare of these research subjects.
Title 34 published on 2014-07-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.