34 CFR 364.3 - What regulations apply?
The following regulations apply to the SILS and CIL programs:
(1) 34 CFR part 74 (Administration of Grants to Institutions of Higher Education, Hospitals, and Nonprofit Organizations), with respect to grants or subgrants to an eligible agency that is not a State or local government or Indian tribal organization.
(2) 34 CFR part 75 (Direct Grant Programs), with respect to grants under subparts B and C of 34 CFR part 366.
(3) 34 CFR part 76 (State-Administered Programs), with respect to grants under 34 CFR part 365 and subpart D of 34 CFR part 366.
(4) 34 CFR part 77 (Definitions that Apply to Department Regulations).
(5) 34 CFR part 79 (Intergovernmental Review of Department of Education Programs and Activities).
(6) 34 CFR part 80 (Uniform Administrative Requirements for Grants and Cooperative Agreements to State and Local Governments), with respect to grants to an eligible agency that is a State or local government or Indian tribal organization.
(7) 34 CFR part 81 (General Education Provisions Act—Enforcement).
(8) 34 CFR part 82 (New Restrictions on Lobbying).
(9) 34 CFR part 85 (Governmentwide Debarment and Suspension (Nonprocurement) and Governmentwide Requirements for Drug-Free Workplace (Grants)).
(10) 34 CFR part 86 (Drug-Free Schools and Campuses).
(b) The regulations in this part 364.
(Authority: 29 U.S.C. 711(c))
Title 34 published on 2014-07-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.