34 CFR 367.3 - What activities may the Secretary fund?
(a) The DSA may use funds awarded under this part for the activities described in § 367.1 and paragraph (b) of this section.
(b) For purposes of § 367.1(a), IL services for older individuals who are blind include—
(iii) Surgical or therapeutic treatment to prevent, correct, or modify disabling eye conditions; and
(3) The provision of services and equipment to assist an older individual who is blind to become more mobile and more self-sufficient;
(4) Mobility training, Braille instruction, and other services and equipment to help an older individual who is blind adjust to blindness;
(6) Any other appropriate service designed to assist an older individual who is blind in coping with daily living activities, including supportive services and rehabilitation teaching services;
(7) IL skills training, information and referral services, peer counseling, and individual advocacy training; and
(8) Other IL services, as defined in section 7(30) of the Act and as listed in 34 CFR 365.22.
(Authority: 29 U.S.C. 796k (d) and (e))
Title 34 published on 2013-07-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.