The following regulations apply to the Independent Living Services for Older Individuals Who Are Blind program:
(a) The Education Department General Administrative Regulations (EDGAR) as follows:
(1) 34 CFR part 74 (Administration of Grants to Institutions of Higher Education, Hospitals, and Nonprofit Organizations), with respect to subgrants to an entity that is not a State or local government or Indian tribal organization.
(2) 34 CFR part 75 (Direct Grant Programs), with respect to grants under subpart C.
(3) 34 CFR part 76 (State-Administered Programs), with respect to grants under subpart D.
(4) 34 CFR part 77 (Definitions That Apply to Department Regulations).
(5) 34 CFR part 79 (Intergovernmental Review of Department of Education Programs and Activities).
(6) 34 CFR part 80 (Uniform Administrative Requirements for Grants and Cooperative Agreements to State and Local Governments).
(7) 34 CFR part 81 (General Education Provisions Act—Enforcement).
(8) 34 CFR part 82 (New Restrictions on Lobbying).
(9) 34 CFR part 85 (Governmentwide Debarment and Suspension (Nonprocurement) and Governmentwide Requirements for Drug-Free Workplace (Grants)).
(10) 34 CFR part 86 (Drug-Free Schools and Campuses).