34 CFR 367.4 - What regulations apply?
The following regulations apply to the Independent Living Services for Older Individuals Who Are Blind program:
(1) 34 CFR part 74 (Administration of Grants to Institutions of Higher Education, Hospitals, and Nonprofit Organizations), with respect to subgrants to an entity that is not a State or local government or Indian tribal organization.
(2) 34 CFR part 75 (Direct Grant Programs), with respect to grants under subpart C.
(3) 34 CFR part 76 (State-Administered Programs), with respect to grants under subpart D.
(4) 34 CFR part 77 (Definitions That Apply to Department Regulations).
(5) 34 CFR part 79 (Intergovernmental Review of Department of Education Programs and Activities).
(6) 34 CFR part 80 (Uniform Administrative Requirements for Grants and Cooperative Agreements to State and Local Governments).
(7) 34 CFR part 81 (General Education Provisions Act—Enforcement).
(8) 34 CFR part 82 (New Restrictions on Lobbying).
(9) 34 CFR part 85 (Governmentwide Debarment and Suspension (Nonprocurement) and Governmentwide Requirements for Drug-Free Workplace (Grants)).
(10) 34 CFR part 86 (Drug-Free Schools and Campuses).
(b) The regulations in this part 367.
(c) The following provisions in 34 CFR part 364:
(1) Section 364.4 (What definitions apply?).
(2) Section 364.5 (What is program income and how may it be used?)
(3) Section 364.6 (What requirements apply to the obligation of Federal funds and program income?)
(4) Section 364.30 (What notice must be given about the Client Assistance Program (CAP)?).
(5) Section 364.37 (What access to records must be provided?).
(6) Section 364.56 (What are the special requirements pertaining to the protection, use, and release of personal information?).
(d) The following provisions in 34 CFR part 365:
(1) Section 365.13 (What requirements apply if the State's non-Federal share is in cash?).
(2) Section 365.14 (What conditions relating to cash or in-kind contributions apply to awards to grantees, subgrantees, or contractors?).
(3) Section 365.15 (What requirements apply if the State's non-Federal share is in kind?).
(4) Section 365.16 (What requirements apply to refunds and rebates?).
Title 34 published on 2013-07-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.