Who is eligible for a grant award under this program?
(a) The Secretary may, in consultation with the Secretary of Labor and with the appropriate designated State unit or units, make a grant under this program to any—
(1) Community rehabilitation program provider;
(2) Designated State unit (DSU);
(4) Indian tribe or tribal organization;
(5) Labor union;
(6) Nonprofit agency or organization;
(7) Trade association; or
(8) Other agency or organization with the capacity to create and expand job and career opportunities for individuals with disabilities.
(b) The Secretary may make new awards only to those eligible entities identified in paragraph (a) of this section that propose to serve individuals with disabilities in States, portions of States, Indian tribes, or tribal organizations that are currently unserved or underserved by the PWI program.
(Authority: 29 U.S.C. 795(a)(2) and 795(e)(2))
Title 34 published on 2012-07-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.