34 CFR 381.4 - What regulations apply?
The following regulations apply to the PAIR program:
(1) 34 CFR part 74 (Administration of Grants to Institutions of Higher Education, Hospitals and Nonprofit Organizations), if the eligible system is not a State or local government agency or Indian tribal organization.
(2) 34 CFR part 75 (Direct Grant Programs), if the appropriation for the PAIR program is less than $5,500,000.
(3) 34 CFR part 76 (State-Administered Programs), if the appropriation for the PAIR program is equal to or greater than $5,500,000 and the eligible system is a State or local government agency, except for—
(i) Section 76.103;
(ii) Sections 76.125 through 76.137;
(iii) Sections 76.300 through 76.401;
(iv) Section 76.704;
(v) Section 76.734; and
(vi) Section 76.740.
(4) 34 CFR part 77 (Definitions that Apply to Department Regulations).
(5) 34 CFR part 79 (Intergovernmental Review of Department of Education Programs and Activities).
(6) 34 CFR part 80 (Uniform Administrative Requirements for Grants and Cooperative Agreements to State and Local Governments), if the eligible system is a State or local government agency.
(7) 34 CFR part 81 (General Education Provisions Act—Enforcement).
(8) 34 CFR part 82 (New Restrictions on Lobbying).
(9) 34 CFR part 85 (Governmentwide Debarment and Suspension (Nonprocurement) and Governmentwide Requirements for Drug-Free Workplace (Grants)).
(10) 34 CFR part 86 (Drug-Free Schools and Campuses).
(b) The regulations in this part 381.
(c) The regulations in 34 CFR 369.43, 369.46 and 369.48 relating to certain conditions that must be met by grantees.
Title 34 published on 2013-07-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.