34 CFR 664.33 - What costs does the Secretary pay?
prev | next
(a) The Secretary pays only part of the cost of a project funded under this part. Other than travel costs, the Secretary does not pay any of the costs for project-related expenses within the United States.
(3) A local travel allowance for necessary project-related transportation within the country of study, exclusive of the purchase of transportation equipment;
(4) Purchase of project-related artifacts, books, and other teaching materials in the country of study;
(6) Clerical and professional services performed by resident instructional personnel in the country of study; and
(7) Other expenses in the country of study, if necessary for the project's success and approved in advance by the Secretary.
(2) The costs of preparing and transporting the remains of a participant who dies during the term of a project to his or her former home.
Title 34 published on 2013-07-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.