34 CFR 668.1 - Scope.
prev | next
(a) This part establishes general rules that apply to an institution that participates in any student financial assistance program authorized by Title IV of the Higher Education Act of 1965, as amended (Title IV, HEA program). To the extent that an institution contracts with a third-party servicer to administer any aspect of the institution's participation in any Title IV, HEA program, the applicable rules in this part also apply to that servicer. An institution's use of a third-party servicer does not alter the institution's responsibility for compliance with the rules in this part.
(1) An institution of higher education as defined in 34 CFR 600.4;
(2) A proprietary institution of higher education as defined in 34 CFR 600.5; and
(3) A postsecondary vocational institution as defined in 34 CFR 600.6.
(3) The Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant (FSEOG) Program (20 U.S.C. 1070b et seq.;34 CFR parts 673 and 676);
(4) The Leveraging Educational Assistance Partnership (LEAP) Program (20 U.S.C. 1070c et seq.;34 CFR part 692);
(9) The William D. Ford Federal Direct Loan (Direct Loan) Program (20 U.S.C. 1087a et seq.;34 CFR part 685);
(11) The National Science and Mathematics Access to Retain Talent Grant (National SMART Grant) Program (20 U.S.C. 1070a-1; 34 CFR part 691); and
(Authority: 20 U.S.C. 1070 et seq.)
Title 34 published on 2014-07-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.