34 CFR 668.141 - Scope.
prev | next
(a) This subpart sets forth the provisions under which a student who has neither a high school diploma nor its recognized equivalent may become eligible to receive title IV, HEA program funds by—
(1) Achieving a passing score, specified by the Secretary, on an independently administered test approved by the Secretary under this subpart; or
(2) Being enrolled in an eligible institution that participates in a State process approved by the Secretary under this subpart.
(3) The procedures and conditions under which the Secretary determines that an approved test is independently administered;
(4) The information that a test publisher or a State must submit, as part of its test submission, to explain the methodology it will use for the test anomaly studies as described in § 668.144(c)(17) and (d)(8), as appropriate;
(ii) Take corrective action—up to and including decertification of test administrators—if the test publisher or the State determines that test score irregularities have occurred; and
(iii) Report to the Secretary the names of any test administrators it decertifies and any other action taken as a result of test score analyses; and
(6) The procedures and conditions under which the Secretary determines that a State process demonstrates that students in the process have the ability to benefit from the education and training being offered to them.
(Authority: 20 U.S.C. 1091(d))
Title 34 published on 2014-07-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.