34 CFR 76.131 - How does an insular area apply for a consolidated grant?
(a) An Insular Area that desires to apply for a grant consolidating two or more programs listed in § 76.125(c) shall submit to the Secretary an application that:
(1) Contains the assurances in § 76.132; and
(b) The submission of an application that contains these requirements and assurances takes the place of a separate State plan or other similar document required by this part or by the authorizing statutes and regulations for programs included in the consolidated grant.
(1) Contains a list of the programs in § 76.125(c) to be included in the consolidated grant;
(2) Describes the program or programs in § 76.125(c) under which the consolidated grant funds will be used and administered;
(3) Describes the goals, objectives, activities, and the means of evaluating program outcomes for the programs for which the Insular Area will use the funds received under the consolidated grant during the fiscal year for which it submits the application, including needs of the population that will be met by the consolidation of funds; and
(4) Contains a budget that includes a description of the allocation of funds—including any anticipated carryover funds of the program in the consolidated grant from the preceding year—among the programs to be included in the consolidated grant.(Approved by the Office of Management and Budget under control number 1880-0513)
(Authority: 48 U.S.C. 1469a)
[47 FR 17421, Apr. 22, 1982, as amended at 53 FR 49143, Dec. 6, 1988]
Title 34 published on 2014-07-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.