34 CFR Part 222, Subpart K - Determinations Under Section 8009 of the Act
- § 222.160 — What are the scope and purpose of this subpart?
- § 222.161 — How is State aid treated under section 8009 of the Act?
- § 222.162 — What disparity standard must a State meet in order to be certified and how are disparities in current expenditures or revenues per pupil measured?
- § 222.163 — What proportion of Impact Aid funds may a State take into consideration upon certification?
- § 222.164 — What procedures does the Secretary follow in making a determination under section 8009?
- § 222.165 — What procedures does the Secretary follow after making a determination under section 8009?
- §§ 222.166-222.169 — [Reserved]
- Appendix to Subpart K of Part 222 - Determinations Under Section 8009 of the Act-Methods of Calculations for Treatment of Impact Aid Payments Under State Equalization Programs
Title 34 published on 2013-07-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.