34 CFR Part 365, Subpart B - How Does the Secretary Make a Grant to a State?
- § 365.10 — How does a State apply for a grant?
- § 365.11 — How is the allotment of Federal funds for State independent living (IL) services computed?
- § 365.12 — How are payments from allotments for IL services made?
- § 365.13 — What requirements apply if the State's non-Federal share is in cash?
- § 365.14 — What conditions relating to cash or in-kind contributions apply to awards to grantees, subgrantees, or contractors?
- § 365.15 — What requirements apply if the State's non-Federal share is in kind?
- § 365.16 — What requirements apply to refunds and rebates?
Title 34 published on 2014-07-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.