34 CFR Part 366, Subpart D - Grants to Centers in States in Which State Funding Equals or Exceeds Federal Funding
- Determining Whether State Funding Equals or Exceeds Federal Funding
- § 366.32 — Under what circumstances may the DSU make grants?
- § 366.33 — What are the application requirements for existing eligible agencies?
- § 366.34 — What is the order of priorities?
- § 366.35 — What grants must be made to existing eligible agencies?
- § 366.36 — How is an award made to a new center?
- § 366.37 — What procedures does the Director of the DSU (Director) use in making a grant for a new center?
- § 366.38 — What are the procedures for review of centers?
Title 34 published on 2013-07-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.