34 CFR Part 628, Subpart E - What Conditions Must a Grantee Meet Under the Endowment Challenge Grant Program?
prev | next
- § 628.40 — What are the restrictions on the amount of an endowment challenge grant?
- § 628.41 — What are the obligations of an institution that the Secretary selects to receive an endowment challenge grant?
- § 628.42 — What may a grantee not use to match an endowment challenge grant?
- § 628.43 — What investment standards shall a grantee follow?
- § 628.44 — When and for what purposes may a grantee use the endowment fund corpus?
- § 628.45 — How much endowment fund income may a grantee use and for what purposes?
- § 628.46 — How shall a grantee calculate the amount of endowment fund income that it may withdraw and spend?
- § 628.47 — What shall a grantee record and report?
- § 628.48 — What happens if a grantee fails to administer the endowment challenge grant in accordance with applicable regulations?
Title 34 published on 2014-07-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.