34 CFR Part 657, Subpart D - What Conditions Must Be Met by a Grantee and a Fellow?
prev | next
- § 657.30 — What is the duration of and what are the limitations on fellowships awarded to individuals by institutions?
- § 657.31 — What is the amount of a fellowship?
- § 657.32 — What is the payment procedure for fellowships?
- § 657.33 — What are the limitations on the use of funds for overseas fellowships?
- § 657.34 — Under what circumstances must an institution terminate a fellowship?
Title 34 published on 2013-07-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.