34 CFR Part 76, Subpart H - How Does a State or Local Educational Agency Allocate Funds to Charter Schools?
- Reponsibilities for Notice and Information
Allocation of Funds by State Educational Agencies
- § 76.791 — On what basis does an SEA determine whether a charter school LEA that opens or significantly expands its enrollment is eligible to receive funds under a covered program?
- § 76.792 — How does an SEA allocate funds to eligible charter school LEAs under a covered program in which the SEA awards subgrants on a formula basis?
- § 76.793 — When is an SEA required to allocate funds to a charter school LEA under this subpart?
- § 76.794 — How does an SEA allocate funds to charter school LEAs under a covered program in which the SEA awards subgrants on a discretionary basis?
- § 76.796 — What are the consequences of an SEA allocating more or fewer funds to a charter school LEA under a covered program than the amount for which the charter school LEA is eligible when the charter school LEA actually opens or significantly expands its enrollment?
- § 76.797 — When is an SEA required to make adjustments to allocations under this subpart?
- Applicability of This Subpart to Local Educational Agencies
64 FR 71965, Dec. 22, 1999, unless otherwise noted.
Title 34 published on 2013-07-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.