(a) The brief description of the central organization of the American Battle Monuments Commission follows:
(1) The Commission is composed of not more than 11 members appointed by the President.
(2) The day to day operation of the Commission is under the direction of a Secretary appointed by the President.
(3) Principal Officials include the Executive Director, Director of Finance, Director of Procurement and Contracting, Director of Engineering, Maintenance, and Operations and Director of Personnel and Administration.
(4) The Commission also creates temporary offices when tasked with major additional responsibilities not of a permanent nature.
(b) Locations.(1) The principal offices of the American Battle Monuments Commission are located at Courthouse Plaza II, Suite 500, 2300 Clarendon Boulevard, Arlington, VA 22201. Persons desiring to visit offices or employees of the American Battle Monuments Commission should write or telephone ahead (703-696-6897 or 703-696-6895) to make an appointment.
(2) Field offices are located in Paris, France; Rome, Italy; Manila, Republic of the Philippines; the Republic of Panama; and Mexico City, Mexico.
Title 36 published on 2012-07-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.