(a) Federal Agency Heads making use of the waiver authority shall, within 12 days of the effective date of the waiver, notify the Secretary of the Interior, in writing, identifying:
(1) The major natural disaster or imminent threat to the national security necessitating the waiver and the emergency action taken;
(2) The period of effect of the waiver;
(3) Which provisions of section 110 have been waived;
(4) The geographic area to which the waiver applies; and
(5) The measures and procedures used to avoid or minimize harm to historic properties under the conditions necessitating the waiver.
(b) Information copies of the notice under § 78.4(a) shall be forwarded by the Federal Agency Head to the Advisory Council on Historic Preservation and the appropriate State Historic Preservation Officer.
Title 36 published on 2012-07-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.