36 CFR Part 1201, Subpart B - General Provisions.
- § 1201.10 — Will NARA use a cross-servicing agreement with the Department of the Treasury to collect its claims?
- § 1201.11 — Will NARA refer claims to the Department of Justice?
- § 1201.12 — Will NARA provide information to credit reporting agencies?
- § 1201.13 — How will NARA contract for collection services?
- § 1201.14 — What should I expect to receive from NARA if I owe a debt to NARA?
- § 1201.15 — What will the notice tell me regarding collection actions that might be taken if the debt is not paid within 60 days of the notice, or arrangements to pay the debt are not made within 60 days of the notice?
- § 1201.16 — What will the notice tell me about my opportunity for review of my debt?
- § 1201.17 — What must I do to obtain a review of my debt, and how will the review process work?
- § 1201.18 — What interest, penalty charges, and administrative costs will I have to pay on a debt owed to NARA?
- § 1201.19 — How can I resolve my debt through voluntary repayment?
- § 1201.20 — What is the extent of the Archivist's authority to compromise debts owed to NARA, or to suspend or terminate collection action on such debts?
- § 1201.21 — May NARA's failure to comply with these regulations be used as a defense to a debt?
Title 36 published on 2013-07-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.