36 CFR Part 1254, Subpart A - General Information
prev | next
- § 1254.1 — What kinds of archival materials may I use for research?
- § 1254.2 — Does NARA provide information about documents?
- § 1254.4 — Where and when are documents available to me for research?
- § 1254.6 — Do I need a researcher identification card to use archival materials at a NARA facility?
- § 1254.8 — What information do I need to provide when applying for a researcher identification card?
- § 1254.10 — For how long and where is my researcher identification card valid?
- § 1254.12 — Will NARA log or inspect my computer, other equipment, and notes?
- § 1254.14 — Are some procedures in regional archives and Presidential libraries different from those in the Washington, DC, area?
Title 36 published on 2013-07-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.