36 CFR Part 51, Subpart J - Assignment or Encumbrance of Concession Contracts
- § 51.84 — What special terms must I know to understand this part?
- § 51.85 — What assignments require the approval of the Director?
- § 51.86 — What encumbrances require the approval of the Director?
- § 51.87 — Does the concessioner have an unconditional right to receive the Director's approval of an assignment or encumbrance?
- § 51.88 — What happens if an assignment or encumbrance is completed without the approval of the Director?
- § 51.89 — What happens if there is a default on an encumbrance approved by the Director?
- § 51.90 — How does the concessioner get the Director's approval before making an assignment or encumbrance?
- § 51.91 — What information may the Director require in the application?
- § 51.92 — What are standard proformas?
- § 51.93 — If the transaction includes more that one concession contract, how must required information be provided?
- § 51.94 — What information will the Director consider when deciding to approve a transaction?
- § 51.95 — Does the Director's approval of an assignment or encumbrance include any representations of any nature?
- § 51.96 — May the Director amend or extend a concession contract for the purpose of facilitating a transaction?
- § 51.97 — May the Director open to renegotiation or modify the terms of a concession contract as a condition to the approval of a transaction?
Title 36 published on 2013-07-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.