(6) A list of the particular goods or services on or in connection with which the applicant uses or intends to use the mark. In a United States application filed under section 44 of the Act, the scope of the goods and/or services covered by the section 44 basis may not exceed the scope of the goods and/or services in the foreign application or registration;
(7) The international class of goods or services, if known. See § 6.1 of this chapter for a list of the international classes of goods and services.
(8) If the mark is not in standard characters, a description of the mark;
(9) If the mark includes non-English wording, an English translation of that wording; and
(10) If the mark includes non-Latin characters, a transliteration of those characters, and either a translation of the transliterated term in English, or a statement that the transliterated term has no meaning in English.
(b) The application must include a verified statement that meets the requirements of § 2.33.
(c) The application must include a drawing that meets the requirements of §§ 2.51 and 2.52.
(d) The application must include fee required by § 2.6 for each class of goods or services.
(e) For the requirements for a multiple class application, see § 2.86.