In addition to those provided above, remedies for the violation of the standards of conduct of this section may include, but are not limited to, the following—
(a) In the case of a selected arbitrator,
(1) Removal of the arbitrator from the proceeding;
(2) Permanent removal of the arbitrator's name from the current and any future list of available arbitrators published by the Librarian;
(3) Referral of the matter to the bar of which the arbitrator is a member.
(b) In the case of a listed but not selected arbitrator—
(1) Permanent removal of the arbitrator's name from the current and any future list of available arbitrators published by the Librarian;
(2) Referral of the matter to the bar of which the listed arbitrator is a member.
(c) In the case of an interested party or individual who engaged in the ethical violation—
(1) Referral of the matter to the bar or professional association of which the interested individual is a member;
(2) Barring the offending individual from current and/or future appearances before the CARP;
(3) Designation of an issue in the current or in a future proceeding as to whether the party's interest should not be dismissed, denied, or otherwise adversely affected.
(d) In all applicable matters of violations of standards of conduct, the Librarian may refer the matter to the Department of Justice, or other legal authority of competent jurisdiction, for criminal prosecution.
Title 37 published on 2012-07-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.