(a) A motion, other than a miscellaneous motion, may only be filed according to a schedule the Board sets. The default times for acting are:
(1) An opposition is due 30 days after service of the motion.
(2) A reply is due 30 days after service of the opposition.
(3) A responsive motion is due 30 days after the service of the motion.
(1) If no time for filing a specific miscellaneous motion is provided in this part or in a Board order:
(i) The opposing party must be consulted prior to filing the miscellaneous motion, and
(ii) If an opposing party plans to oppose the miscellaneous motion, the movant may not file the motion without Board authorization. Such authorization should ordinarily be obtained through a telephone conference including the Board and every other party to the proceeding. Delay in seeking relief may justify a denial of the motion.
(2) An opposition may not be filed without authorization. The default times for acting are:
(i) An opposition to a miscellaneous motion is due five business days after service of the motion.
(ii) A reply to a miscellaneous motion opposition is due three business days after service of the opposition.
(c)Exhibits. Each exhibit must be filed and served with the first paper in which it is cited except as the Board may otherwise order.
Title 37 published on 2012-07-01
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 37.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.