(a) The Office requires the following process fees:
(1) For certifying an international application based on a single basic application or registration, per class—$100.00
(2) For certifying an international application based on more than one basic application or registration, per class—$150.00
(3) For transmitting a subsequent designation under § 7.21 —$100.00
(4) For transmitting a request to record an assignment or restriction, or release of a restriction, under § 7.23 or § 7.24 —$100.00
(5) For filing a notice of replacement under § 7.28, per class—$100.00
(6) For filing an affidavit under § 71 of the Act, per class—$100.00
(7) Surcharge for filing an affidavit under § 71 of the Act during the grace period, per class—$100.00
(8) For correcting a deficiency in a section 71 affidavit—$100.00
(b) The fees required in paragraph (a) of this section must be paid in U.S. dollars at the time of submission of the requested action. See § 2.207 of this chapter for acceptable forms of payment and § 2.208 of this chapter for payments using a deposit account established in the Office.
[68 FR 55769, Sept. 26, 2003, as amended at 75 FR 35977, June 24, 2010]
Title 37 published on 2012-07-01
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 37.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.