(a)State approving agencies must report their activities. Each State approving agency entering into a contract or agreement under § 21.4153 of this part must submit a report of its activities to VA. The report may be submitted monthly or quarterly by the State approving agency as provided in the contract or agreement.
(1) Shall be in the form prescribed by the Secretary;
(2) Shall detail the activities of the State approving agencies under the agreement or contract during the preceding month or quarter, as appropriate;
(3) May include, at the option of the State approving agency, a cumulative report of its activities from the beginning of the fiscal year to date;
(4) Shall describe the services performed and the determination made in supervising and ascertaining the qualifications of educational institutions in connection with the programs of the Department of Veterans Affairs; and
(5) Shall include other information as the Secretary may prescribe.