38 CFR 62.20 - Applications for supportive services grants.
(a) To apply for a supportive services grant, an applicant must submit to VA a complete supportive services grant application package, as described in the Notice of Fund Availability. A complete supportive services grant application package includes the following:
(1) A description of the supportive services to be provided by the applicant and the identified need for such supportive services among very low-income veteran families;
(2) A description of the characteristics of very low-income veteran families occupying permanent housing who will be provided supportive services by the applicant;
(3) An estimate with supporting documentation of the number of very low-income veteran families occupying permanent housing who will be provided supportive services by the applicant and a description of the area or community where such very low-income veteran families are located, including an estimate of the total number of very low-income veteran families occupying permanent housing in such area or community;
(4) Documentation evidencing the experience of the applicant and any identified subcontractors in providing supportive services to very low-income veteran families and very low-income families;
(5) Documentation relating to the applicant's ability to coordinate with any identified subcontractors;
(i) Coordinate the provision of supportive services with the provision of permanent housing by the applicant or by other organizations;
(v) Continuously seek new sources of assistance to ensure the long-term provision of supportive services to very low-income veteran families occupying permanent housing;
(vi) Comply with and implement the requirements of this part throughout the term of the supportive services grant; and
(b) Grantees may submit an application for renewal of a supportive services grant if the grantee's program will remain substantially the same. To apply for renewal of a supportive services grant, a grantee must submit to VA a complete supportive services grant renewal application package, as described in the Notice of Fund Availability.
(c) VA may request in writing that an applicant or grantee, as applicable, submit other information or documentation relevant to the supportive services grant application.
Title 38 published on 2014-07-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.