38 CFR Part 21, Subpart I - Temporary Program of Vocational Training for Certain New Pension Recipients
- § 21.6001 — Temporary vocational training program for certain pension recipients.
- § 21.6005 — Definitions.
- § 21.6010 — Applicability of rules and administrative procedures under 38 U.S.C., Chapter 31.
- § 21.6015 — Claims and elections.
- § 21.6021 — Nonduplication—38 U.S.C., chapters 30, 31, 32, 34 and 35.
- Basic Eligibility Requirements
- § 21.6050 — Participation of eligible veterans in an evaluation.
- § 21.6052 — Evaluations.
- § 21.6054 — Criteria for determining good employment potential.
- § 21.6056 — Cooperation of the veteran in an evaluation.
- § 21.6058 — Consequences of evaluation.
- § 21.6059 — Limitations on the number of evaluations.
- Services and Assistance to Program Participants
- Duration of Training
- Individualized Written Rehabilitation Plan
- Educational and Vocational Training Services
- Evaluation and Improvement of Rehabilitation Potential
- Independent Living Services
- Case Status System
- Medical and Related Services
- Financial Assistance
- Entering Vocational Training
- Rate of Pursuit
- Authorization of Services
- Leaves of Absence
- Satisfactory Conduct and Cooperation
- Transportation Services
- Additional Applicable Regulations
- Delegation of Authority
- Coordination With the Veterans Service Center
Pub. L. 98-543, 38 U.S.C. 501 and chapter 15, sections specifically cited, unless otherwise noted.
53 FR 4397, Feb. 16, 1988, unless otherwise noted.
This subpart includes regulations governing the determination of eligibility, and the services which may be provided to veterans under this program. The numbering of the regulations follows the numbering of regulations under 38 U.S.C. chapter 31 to the extent possible. Additional regulations affecting this program are found in part 3 and part 17, Title 38, Code of Federal Regulations.
Title 38 published on 2014-07-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.