38 CFR Part 74 - VETERANS SMALL BUSINESS REGULATIONS
- § 74.1 — What definitions are important for VetBiz Vendor Information Pages (VIP) Verification Program?
- § 74.2 — What are the eligibility requirements a concern must meet for VetBiz VIP Verification Program?
- § 74.3 — Who does the Center for Veterans Enterprise (CVE) consider to own a veteran-owned small business?
- § 74.4 — Who does CVE consider to control a veteran-owned small business?
- § 74.5 — How does CVE determine affiliation?
- § 74.10 — Where must an application be filed?
- § 74.11 — How does CVE process applications for VetBiz VIP Verification Program?
- § 74.12 — What must a concern submit to apply for VetBiz VIP Verification Program?
- § 74.13 — Can an applicant ask CVE to reconsider its initial decision to deny an application?
- § 74.14 — Can an applicant or participant reapply for admission to the VetBiz VIP Verification Program?
- § 74.15 — What length of time may a business participate in VetBiz VIP Verification Program?
- Oversight Guidelines
- Records Management
Title 38 published on 2014-07-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.