39 CFR 3003.3 - Procedures for requesting inspection, copying, or correction.
(2) Seeks access to a Commission record about him or her that is maintained in a system of records (including the accounting of disclosures), or
(3) Seeks to amend a record about him or her that is maintained in a system of records, may file a written request with the chief administrative officer of the Commission at the Commission's current address (901 New York Avenue NW., Suite 200, Washington, DC 20268-0001). The request should state on the outside of the envelope and in the request that it is a Privacy Act request.
(b) A request for amendment must describe the information sought to be amended and the specific reasons for the amendment.
(1) May request an appointment to inspect records at the Commission's offices between the hours of 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. on any day;
(2) Must present suitable identification, such as a driver's license, employee identification card, or Medicare card;
(3) If accompanied by another individual, must sign a statement, if requested by the chief administrative officer, authorizing discussion of his or her record in the presence of that individual;
(4) Who files a request by mail must include his or her date of birth, dates of employment at the Commission (if applicable), and suitable proof of identity, such as a facsimile of a driver's license, employee identification card, or Medicare card; and
Title 39 published on 2014-07-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.