40 CFR 1054.730 - What ABT reports must I send to EPA?
(a) If any of your families are certified using the ABT provisions of this subpart, you must send an end-of-year report within 90 days after the end of the model year and a final report within 270 days after the end of the model year. We may waive the requirement to send the end-of-year report as long as you send the final report on time.
(b) Your end-of-year and final reports must include the following information for each family participating in the ABT program:
(3) The FEL for each pollutant. If you change the FEL after the start of production, identify the date that you started using the new FEL and/or give the engine identification number for the first engine covered by the new FEL. In this case, identify each applicable FEL and calculate the positive or negative emission credits under each FEL.
(4) The projected and actual U.S.-directed production volumes for the model year, as described in § 1054.701(i). For fuel tanks, state the production volume in terms of surface area and production volume for each fuel tank configuration and state the total surface area for the emission family. If you changed an FEL during the model year, identify the actual production volume associated with each FEL.
(5) The maximum modal power of the emission-data engine or the appropriate internal surface area of the fuel tank.
(7) Calculated positive or negative emission credits for the whole family. Identify any emission credits that you traded, as described in paragraph (d)(1) of this section.
(1) Show that your net balance of emission credits from all your participating families in each averaging set in the applicable model year is not negative.
(d) If you trade emission credits, you must send us a report within 90 days after the transaction, as follows:
(iii) The families that generated emission credits for the trade, including the number of emission credits from each family.
(iii) How you intend to use the emission credits, including the number of emission credits you intend to apply to each family (if known).
(e) Send your reports electronically to the Designated Compliance Officer using an approved information format. If you want to use a different format, send us a written request with justification for a waiver.
(1) You may correct any errors in your end-of-year report when you prepare the final report as long as you send us the final report by the time it is due.
(2) If you or we determine within 270 days after the end of the model year that errors mistakenly decreased your balance of emission credits, you may correct the errors and recalculate the balance of emission credits. You may not make these corrections for errors that are determined more than 270 days after the end of the model year. If you report a negative balance of emission credits, we may disallow corrections under this paragraph (f)(2).
(3) If you or we determine anytime that errors mistakenly increased your balance of emission credits, you must correct the errors and recalculate the balance of emission credits.
Title 40 published on 2013-07-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.